$239,900 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1658 SQUARE FEET
Welcome to this prime location in Ballantyne! Walk to excellent restaurants/shopping & enjoy having no yard work because the HOA takes care of it all. This home features an open floorplan and room to entertain. Upstairs you will enjoy the large master bedroom w/ master bath that has dual vanities & a separate tub and shower. The water and sewer bill is also paid by the HOA. Another bonus to this home is all the extra green space outside and it has had only one owner.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 3321500
- Lot Size: 0.09 acres
- Year Built: 2002
- High School: ardrey kell
- Middle School: community house
- Elementary School: elon park
- Parking: Attached Garage, Garage - 1 Car
- Laundry: 2nd floor
- Foundation: slab
- Floors: Carpet, Prefinished Wood, Tile, Vinyl/Linoleum
- Equipment: Cable Prewire, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Electric Oven, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System
- Community Features: Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Walking Trails
- Interior Features: Attic Other, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Whirlpool, Window Treatments
- Exterior Features: Lawn Maintenance, Patio
- Exterior Construction: vinyl
- HVAC: Central Air, Gas Hot Air, Electric Water Heater
- Water/Sewer: city
- HOA: $134/month
Reviews on Zillow Read on
03/14/2018 hr carter
I could not be more pleased with my overall experience with my Real Estate Agent Ruvell Martin! His knowledge, experience and expertise truly was the icing on the cake during this entire home-buying ...
We would highly recommend Ruvell Martin for any of your housing needs! From the moment that we listed our house with him, until the day that we closed he was always there to offer advise or answer any ...
02/02/2018 Frank Cook
Ruvell worked with us to sell our house and to find a new house. He was awesome! He was extremely knowledgeable throughout the process and gave us excellent advice throughout. Most importantly he was ...
I met Ruvell in the spring of 2015 while looking to relocate from Chicago to Charlotte. Through out the process , his expertise, thoroughness and communication made my search and home purchase a fulfilling ...