$239,900 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1658 SQUARE FEET
Welcome to this prime location in Ballantyne! Walk to excellent restaurants/shopping & enjoy having no yard work because the HOA takes care of it all. This home features an open floorplan and room to entertain. Upstairs you will enjoy the large master bedroom w/ master bath that has dual vanities & a separate tub and shower. The water and sewer bill is also paid by the HOA. Another bonus to this home is all the extra green space outside and it has had only one owner.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 3321500
- Lot Size: 0.09 acres
- Year Built: 2002
- High School: ardrey kell
- Middle School: community house
- Elementary School: elon park
- Parking: Attached Garage, Garage - 1 Car
- Laundry: 2nd floor
- Foundation: slab
- Floors: Carpet, Prefinished Wood, Tile, Vinyl/Linoleum
- Equipment: Cable Prewire, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Electric Oven, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System
- Community Features: Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Walking Trails
- Interior Features: Attic Other, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Whirlpool, Window Treatments
- Exterior Features: Lawn Maintenance, Patio
- Exterior Construction: vinyl
- HVAC: Central Air, Gas Hot Air, Electric Water Heater
- Water/Sewer: city
- HOA: $134/month
Reviews on Zillow Read on
Sold a Single Family home in 2017 in Clover, SC.
We would highly recommend Ruvell Martin for any of your housing needs! From the moment that we listed our house with him, until the day that we closed he was always there to offer advise or answer any ...
02/02/2018 Frank Cook
Bought and sold a home in 2018 in Riverview, Fort Mill, SC 29708.
Ruvell worked with us to sell our house and to find a new house. He was awesome! He was extremely knowledgeable throughout the process and gave us excellent advice throughout. Most importantly he was ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $325K in Waxhaw, NC.
I met Ruvell in the spring of 2015 while looking to relocate from Chicago to Charlotte. Through out the process , his expertise, thoroughness and communication made my search and home purchase a fulfilling ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $275K in Fort Mill, SC.
Ruvell was our agent when we bought our home in Fort Mill about a year ago. We gave him an impossible budget with more impossible 'must-haves' and somehow he made it happen. He was incredibly patient, ...
Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $200K in Yorkshire, Charlotte, NC.
Ruvell has sold 2 homes and helped me purchase 1 in the past year and I have been thrilled with the experience every time! He is a wealth of knowledge, always very responsive and makes a potentially very ...